Monday, March 11, 2019

Happy Birthday Old Dog!

It's time for a new Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  Karen is hosting this week and she has chosen the combination of Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy and Poppy Parade, with a dessert option to add feathers.  Truthfully, I forgot about dessert so my card definitely does not contain feathers.


I scratched my head over this color combination for a while but then realized it would work perfectly for a birthday card for my BIL using one of the Crazy Dogs.  Old Bowser wanted to make sure and join the party, so he donned his polka dot party hat.  I colored both Bowser and the hat with Copic markers then die cut them with matching dies.  Separately, I lightly ink blended a bit of Fossilized Amber Distress Ink on a panel of Bristol paper, die cut it with a Wonky Stitched rectangle die, popped it up with foam tape on a navy card base, then adhered Bowser, party hat and the sentiment.



Thanks for visiting, and I hope you'll join the Color Challenge this week!

Stef


Stamps:  Crazy Dogs, Crazy Things, Crazy Talk
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Strathmore Bristol, Navy (SSS)
Ink:  Gina K Amalgam, Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Other:  Wonky Stitched Rectangle and Sentiment Labels dies (SSS)
Copics:  Y11, 15, YR24, 27, R89, 29, 14 BG09, 15, 32, 10 C5, 3, 1, W3, 0, B39, 37, 45
 

No comments: