Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Friends Like You for Christmas Craft Creations

Hello and welcome!  I'm back with my reminder card for Christmas Craft Creations.  This month our theme is CAS and my goodness, both the launch and reminder design teams have some beautiful samples to inspire you!


For my card, I used a sweet little Bundle Girl from Stamping Bella.


It's easy to keep my cards clean and simple using the Bundle Girl stamps, as they are just so adorable on their own.  This cutie and her friend the blue bird were colored with Copic markers.  I also used a white gel pen to add highlights on the berries and polka dots on her scarf.


Next, I searched through my Christmas sentiment stamps and was so pleased that this one from Poppystamps couldn't be more perfect.  I centered it and stamped in black pigment ink, then the panel was die cut with the stitched modern rectangle die for a nice bit of additional interest.  I cut two more panels with the same die, layered them up and adhered it to the cardbase to finish things off.


Now that it's getting to be time to get serious about making holiday cards, we'd love to have you join us and add to your stash at the same time!  The challenge is open until September 12th, so there's still plenty of time to play along.

Take care!  

Stef


Stamps:  Stamping Bella Bundle Girl with a Winter Branch, Poppystamps Christmas Sparkle
Paper:  Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Other:  MFT Stitched Modern Rectangle STAX die, Sakura White Gelly Roll pen
Copics:  R89, 59, 29, 27, 21, 20, W3, 1, 0, G28, 09, 05, 02, E11, 21, 00, B26, 24, 21, 91, Y38, BG000, 0000

5 comments:

Carol said...

This is such a great CAS card Stef...and the Bundle Girl is adorable! Your coloring is always amazing too!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, what a little cutie patootie! Sweet card, Stef!

R's Rue said...

So cute. I absolutely love it. Great job. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Mummylade said...

I was absolutely amazed by your card, it's perfect!

!neke said...

Beautiful card , great text !!!!
groeten Ineke