Monday, July 1, 2024

Birthday Wishes

Hello, friends!  I'm back with a share a card made for the current challenge at Color Throwdown.  

I love these colors so much, so I had to play along.  


I hadn't used this stamp set in a long time but was recently inspired by Joyce Maddox on IG and decided it would be perfect for this challenge.

I colored the stamped image in my OLO markers from the newly released bright pinks, bluish purples and yellow green markers (listed below).  I used a white gel pen to highlight the stamin then die cut the panel to fit on a piece of black cardstock cut to 8.5" x 3.5" with a slimline stitched rectangle die.  After stamping the sentiment, the last step was to add a bit of bling.


Thanks for taking time to stop by.  Take care!

Stef
  • Pinkfresh Studio Miss Your Smile and Joyful Day stamps
  • Waffle Flower Slim Lacy Layers die
  • Honey Bee Stamps Aurora Borealis gem stickers
  • Sakura White Gelly Roll pen
  • OLO markers - BV 1.7, 1.4, 1.2, 1.1, RV 1.7, 1.5, 1.3, 1.1, R1.8, 2.4, YG1.6, 1.4, 1.2, G1.8

1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous coloring!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!