Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Festive Noel for Christmas Craft Creations

Hello and welcome!  It's time for my reminder card for Christmas Craft Creations, where this month the challenge is no stamping - none, nada, zip!  So many things you can do instead of stamping - stenciling, ephemera, or as I've done here, use all dies for my card.


I bought this Spellbinders die set on sale over a year ago and now it appears to be discontinued, but there are others that spell out different holiday words.  I have another one that spells out Joy and it is still available on their website.


I just love how this turned out! All the sparkle from the glitter paper die cuts is sooo pretty!  I started out by using the Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Visions embossing folder with a panel of SSS Sea Glass paper, which was adhered directly to the white cardbase.  The noel base was die cut from SSS Silver Matte, then everything else was die cut from Simon's White Glitter and Assortment Glitter paper packs.  


After adhering the silver base to the card front, the letters were mounted on foam strips so the small pieces could be tucked underneath if needed.  The die cutting was the most consuming part timewise; once that was done, adding all the tiny bits went quickly and I had such a great time putting it together, I plan on making a few more. 


So now it's your turn to add to your 2023 holiday card stash!  I hope you'll join us, the challenge is open until 9 am EDT on June 13th.  In the meantime, be sure to pop over to the CCC blog, the inspiration by our talented DT and guest designer, Heather, is fantastic!

Take care!

Stef


Paper:  Neenah Solar White, SSS Sea Glass, Matte Silver, White and Assorted Color paper packs
Dies:  Spellbinders Festive Noel Shapeabilities dies
Embossing folder:  SSS Snowflake Visions

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Look at all of that pretty sparkle! Wonderful card, Stef!