Thursday, September 1, 2022

Hello for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hello and welcome!  It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge where we're using a board that I created.  I hope you like it and will join this week!

I'm also joining The Four Seasons September Fall Anything Goes Challenge.



I had so many card design ideas for this card but in the end went down the middle column - red, leaves/trees, CAS.


The cute Fall Borders stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh was calling out to me so I used two of the leaf borders across the lower part of the card panel.  There's also a pumpkin border and I originally planned to use it but ended up liking just the leafy orders.  I colored them with Copic markers in various fall colors then die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die.  The panel was adhered to two additional panels of scrap cardstock for a small bit of dimension, the added to the white card base.


Next I used the same red makers that I used to color some of the leaves to color a panel of white in a light to dark red ombre, then used a hello die to cut it out.  To add a bit more interest, I covered the sentiment with Glossy Accents and when dry, adhered above the leaf borders. I love this CAS look!


Thanks for taking time to stop by, I appreciate it!  Be sure to use the link above to check out the fabulous cards by the other DT members and hopefully play along with us this week!

Take care!

Stef


Stamps:  Fall Borders (PPP)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Accent
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Sentiment Suite: Hello die (Pinkfresh Studio), Stitched Rectangle Stax die (MFT), Glossy Accents
Copics:  R59, 56, 46, 27, 05, 83, RV34, G28, 17, 03, YG67, 17, 03, YR27, 24, 23, 21, E49, 47, 44, 43

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute way to say hello to September! Delightful card, Stef!

Karen Letchworth said...

What an adorable card. Thanks so much for playing along with us and for sharing your art with us at The Four Seasons. Please stop by again soon.

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful design using this fall border stamp! The colors are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Darlene said...

Oh Stef this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Just perfect!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS