Thursday, April 15, 2021

It's A Shower for the Tic Tac Toe challenge

Hello, friends!  I hope you're doing well.  It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe challenge!  This week Annie has given us this wonderful board for inspiration.  I'm also joining the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the current theme is CAS.


For my card, I went across the bottom row (blue, polka dots, cute critter), but I also could have done the left diagonal down (umbrella, baby theme, cute critter) or left diagonal up (blue, baby theme, CAS).


When I first saw the board, I didn't think I had an image of an umbrella, but then I remembered this cute little ducky splashin' in the rain!  I began by lightly ink blending blue polka dots with a stencil in the upper left corner of white panel, then stamped the duck in the bottom right.  Copic markers were used to color the image, then I added white polka dots with a gel pen.  The panel was trimmed down and adhered to a base of Neenah Desert Storm.


For the sentiment I used one of my favorite sentiment stamp sets from Verve, white heat embossing two sentiments then die cutting in small strips.  Those were added to the card with foam tape and that finished things off!


Thanks so much for visiting, I really appreciate it!  Take care and enjoy your weekend!

Stef


Stamps:  Showers & Flowers (Simon Says Stamp), Small Phrases (ret. Verve)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White and Desert Storm, Island Blue (SSS)
Ink:  Gina K Obsidian Amalgam, Versamark, Tumbled Glass Distress
Other:  I Like Small Dots stencil (SSS), Featured Sentiments die (Altenew), Sakura White Gelly Roll pen
Copics:  Y26, 19, 13, 00, B05, 04, 02, 00, BG000, E59, 57, TR18, 07, 16


No comments: