Thursday, March 18, 2021

Happy Easter for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hello friends!  So glad you came by to visit and I hope you're doing well.  It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  This week Claire has brought us a spring/Easter board to inspire us!  For my card, I went down the left column - bunny, pastel colors and die cuts.




I'm also joining the challenge at Inspired By, where the prompt is this CUTE bunny roll! 


I have been totally smitten with the line of Anita Jeram stamps from Colorado Card Company, one of which I used for this card.


I love this precious scene with the mama (or papa) helping the two young bunnies collect Easter eggs! The image was stamped on white cardstock then colored with Copic markers.  I used warm greys to color the bunnies - it's a pretty simple scene and didn't take much time to color. I used a white gel pen to add polka dots to the pink egg and strips to the blue one.


Next, the sentiment was stamped in black pigment ink.  When that dried, both the main panel and the yellow mat were die cut with the Elegant Rectangle die, then added to the pink card base with foam tape.  The final touch was to add some pink clay hearts, which helped balance out the whole scene.


Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate it so much!  Be sure to check out the fabulous cards by the other tttc DT members and hopefully you'll be inspired to join us this week!

Stef


Stamps:  Happy Easter (Colorado Craft Company)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Lemon Chiffon and Cotton Candy (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink:  Gina K Obsidian Amalgam, Versafine Claire Nocturne
Other:  Elegant Rectangle Stax dies (MFT), Pink Hearts Clay Confetti (Pretty Pink Posh), Sakura White Gelly Roll pen
Copics:  W3, 1, 0, B00, 000, 0000, RV91, 21, 00, Y19, 13, 00, YG03, 01, 00, BG000, 0000, R20

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love the way you've colored this, Stef, it's such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us at IB!

Danni Reid said...

Oh goodness, I love your sweet design and coloring on her fantastic image, this is the perfect Easter goodness to open up, thank you for sharing with us this week @ IB!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh my goodness! These little bunnies are going to win the prize for finding the most, and cutest, Easter eggs of all!
Thanks for playing cards with us again, Stef!!
=]

Cindy Beach said...

Swooning over this sweet card! What a delightful scene, and the pink and yellow add the perfect softness. Your coloring is amazing, Stef!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card! Love these sweet bunnies!