Friday, March 12, 2021

Bunny Love

Hello friends and welcome back!  Today I'm joining the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge, using this wonderful sketch from Linda Callahan.

For my card I flipped the sketch from the top of the card to the bottom so it would work better with the sweet bunny I used.


I am totally smitten with the Anita Jeram line of stamps from Colorado Craft Company.  Isn't that the sweetest bunny????  The stamp comes with a scene of mom (or dad) with two little bunnies collecting eggs, then a stand along bunny holding an egg facing left.  Because I wanted a bunny facing right, I stamped the scene, colored this cutie with Copic markers, then fussy cut him.  I also stamped two additional eggs and used the coordinating die to cut them out.


The rest of the card came together super easy.  I cut three one-quarter inch strips of pastel cardstock, adhered them to the card base, then stamped, die cut and added the sentiment to the bottom right corner with foam tape.  The sweet bunny was also popped up with foam tape, then the eggs adhered directly to the card.  Finally, I added some pink clay hearts to show all the love being sent :-).  Super quick and easy!


Thanks for visiting, I always appreciate it so much!  Take care and I hope you have a great weekend!

Stef


Stamps:  Happy Easter (Colorado Craft Company)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Lemon Chiffon and Cotton Candy (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink:  Gina K Obsidian Amalgam, Versfine Claire Nocturne
Other:  Happy Easter matching die (egg), Pink Hearts Clay Confetti (Pretty Pink Posh)
Copics:  W3, 1, 0, R22, 20, 00, Y19, 13, 00, B00, 000, 0000


3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! I LOVE how you flipped that sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this! The bunny, the hearts...it's just all too cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Beyond adorable! Sweet sweet bunny.....loving the soft spring colors too! Glad you joined us at FMS!