Saturday, February 8, 2020

Falling Hearts

Hello friends!  I'm back with a Valentine's Day card that I'll be sending to one of my girlfriends.  I used the precious new Bundle Girl from Stamping Bella and kept my card relatively CAS.  I joining the current challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is "With Love".


I stamped the little sweetie on a panel of Neenah Solar White card stock, the colored her and the falling hearts with my Copic markers. The panel was then die cut on one side with the heart border die then layered on a bright pink card base.


The sentiment was stamped, trimmed down and added to the card with foam tape.  Super simple and I love how it turned out!  In fact, I made three in total, all to be sent to my girlfriends.  Since my husband and I moved out of state last fall, I am trying harder to keep in touch with my crew that I left behind.

Thanks for visiting, I appreciate it so much!  I will be back later today with another Valentine card and tomorrow morning is my new post for The Paper Players, so I hope you'll come back and check them out!

Stef


Stamps: Bundle Girl with Falling Hearts (SB), Teeny Tiny Wishes (retired SU)
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Doll Pink (SSS)
Ink: Gina K Jet Black Amalgam, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Other: Stitched Heart Curved die (Poppy stamps)
Copics: E11, 00, 0000, R39, 37, RV95, 55, 52

No comments: