Monday, April 29, 2019

You Are Special

Hi friends!  I'm back with a card made for the current challenges at CAS(E) this Sketch and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  I recently received my May card kit from Simon Says Stamp and just had to use it along with a new background stamp also from SSS.




Surprised myself by making a one layer card, although I did add dimension under the main flower.  I first stamped all the flower images from Delicate Flowers on white card stock, colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut the ones I decided to use for this card.


The sentiment was stamped on the card base, then the flowers were adhered, popping up the largest flower on top with foam tape.  It looked a little bare, so I decided to stamp a corner of the Sketchy Lines Background stamp with light ink on the opposing corner.  After inking of the stamp I did take a baby wipe and dabbed around the edges to soften the ink.  Added a few sequins, and my CAS card was done!!


Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you have a great week!  Come back tonight when I'll be posting my DT card for the new Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers!

Stef


Stamps:  Delicate Flowers, Sketchy Lines Background (both SSS)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White both #80 and #110
Ink:  Gina K Black Amalgam, SSS Barely Beige
Other:  PPP Sparkling Clear Sequins, Copic markers
 

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is so COOL!! I LOVE the whole design of this beautiful card. You ROCKED this sketch!