Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Peace on Earth for Christmas Craft Creations

Hello friends!  I hope you're having an enjoyable holiday season!  Today I'm sharing my reminder card for the current challenge at Christmas Craft Creations, where our theme this month is decoration. 

I decided to use a beautiful embossing folder with ornaments for my card.


I started with an A2 panel of white cardstock and ink blended three shades of green over it, then embossed it with the Simon Says Stamp Verdant Ornaments folder. Next I used a silver gel pen on all the highest raised areas.  This really isn't a hard process and I think the results are beautiful!


The sentiment was silver heat embossed on dark green cardstock then die cut with a sentiment label die and layered across the entire panel before adding to the silver mat and green card base.  No need for bling with the silver highlighting the beautiful, embossed images!


Thanks for taking time to visit!  Now I realize most are done making Christmas cards for this year, but it you're wanting to build your stash for next year, come join us this month and every month next year (we have a lot of fun challenges coming up in 2024!).  This challenge will remain open until Tuesday January 9th 6pm GMT.

Take care!

Stef


Stamps: SSS Making Spirits Bright
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, SSS Midnight Green and Matte Silver
Embossing:  SSS Verdant Ornaments folder
Ink:  Altenew Jade, Eucalyptus, and Forest Fern; Versamark
Other:  SSS Ultra Fine Silver embossing powder, Altenew Silver Gel Pen

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Oh Teammate this is gorgeous, I like the embossing folder you used and the small sentiment, very pretty. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2024! Leanne