Thursday, October 31, 2019

Fall Friends

Hello all!  I have a card to share that I made for the current challenge at The Paper Players.  The lovely Ann Schach has given us a wonderful sketch to work with, so I thought I would make a Thanksgiving card.


I decided to use a Birdie Brown set from MFT that I totally adore, plus it's fun to color the darling images!!

I stamped both the girl on the pumpkin and her chipmunk friend with his acorn in Gina K Chocolate Truffle Amalgam ink on Neenah Solar White card stock, then colored them both with Copic markers. I used Copics to color in the ground around the pumpkin, adding some shading and then used a Micron pen to sketch in the fence in the background to try to give some perspective to the scene.  The background was colored with very light blue green markers to create the sky.. I totally adore the little chipmunk and had to add him in the small circle because, well, why not?  So sweet!


So glad you took a moment to drop by my blog!  I hope the rest of your week is wonderful!

Stef

Stamps:  BB Fall Friends (MFT)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Burnt Orange, Peacock (SSS), Early Espresso (SU)
Ink:  Gina K Chocolate Truffle Amalgam
Other:  Copic markers, Sepia Micron pen, Tim Holtz Wood (?) embossing folder

4 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Stef, this is fabulous! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday so, I LOVE the little girl on her big pumpkin! She is colored beautifully, too! Your color combo is stunning! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Stef! This card is adorable! Your coloring is perfect. I LOVE the peacock and espresso colors paired together. WOW! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Stef your fall colours work beautifully in your thanksgiving scene and your little girl on her pumpkin is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

What a cute little card..the colors are so vibrant and intense! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week! It's adorable!