Monday, October 28, 2019

Bear Care

Hi friends, just dropping in with a quick post as I am running up against the challenge deadline for Freshly Made Sketches.  Jen created such a versatile sketch this week I had to play along, but a number of factors kept me from getting this posted until now.


Last week I received the latest Simon Says Stamp card kit and had to use some of the whimsical images for this card.  I decided to use Neenah Desert Storm card stock with my Copic markers, which causes a more muted effect on the colors.


I created kind of a wreath around that sweet bear and then added a few "wind blown" leaves for added color.  The sentiment was stamped on watercolor paper, lightly sponged with Crumb Cake ink and popped up beneath the bear.  I added a piece of the lovely patterned paper from the kit to the desert storm card base, then layered on the main image with foam tape.


Thanks for taking a peek, your visit is always appreciated!  I hope you have a great week!

Stef


Stamps:  Woodland Whimsy (SSS)
Paper:  Neenah Desert Storm, Forever Green patterned paper (Moda Scrap)
Ink:  Gina K Chocolate Truffle Amalgam ink
Other:  Clear embossing powder (for sentiment), Copic markers

No comments: