Monday, August 5, 2019

Wild Meadow

It's time for a new Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  I'm hosting this week and have chosen Rich Razzleberry, Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody and Shaded Spruce as my color combo, with an Anything Goes dessert option.  My dessert option choice was to use dimension on my card.


I chose these colors with the Wild Meadow stamp in mind, so I could have lots of colors for all the flowers.  I also used a color similar to Mossy Meadow, which is considered a neutral by Stampin' Up.  I colored the flowers and leaves with Copic markers, then die cut with the companion die.


Next I ink blended Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks onto a panel of Bristol paper and splattered with lots of clear water drops.  Once dry, it was adhered to the white card base and the die cut floral image added with foam tape.  I stamped the greeting and trimmed down with my paper trimmer and also used foam tape for a bit of dimension.  A few clear dew dots were the final addition.

 
Thanks so much for visiting, it's always so appreciated!  I've added a link to SCS above and would love for you to check out this week's challenge!

Stef


Stamps:  Wild Meadow (Mama Elephant), BB Greetings Galore (MFT)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Strathmore Bristol
Ink:  Gina K Jet Black Amalgam, Versafine Claire Nocturne (sentiment), Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade DI
Other:  WM matching die, Stitched Rectangle die (SSS), Dew Drops, Copic markers
 

No comments: