Sunday, November 1, 2015

Merry Best

It's Tall & Skinny week at Mojo Monday and I used this week's sketch to make a Christmas card.  Be sure to use the link below to visit and enjoy all the great inspiration!

When I made two different Christmas cards on Friday (http://stefperry.blogspot.com/2015/10/season-of-cheer.html) I had a left over snowman, which ended up being perfect for this sketch.


My real red card base was cut to 3.5" x 5.5" and then layered with a piece of Under the Table designer series paper, with the Whisper White pattern on the up side.  Next was the panel of Soft Sky that was embossed with the Softly Falling TIEF layered under a piece of Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, then the main image layered on Soft Sky and Real Red circles.


Everything came together so quickly and easily, but then I realized I hadn't planned for a sentiment.  Not to worry!  The wonderful Christmas Greetings Thinlits to the rescue, with the word "Merry" cut from Red Glimmer paper.  The final touch was to add snowflakes from Frosted Sequins topped with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.


Thanks for taking a look today!  Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

Hugs,

Stef

No comments: