Saturday, November 28, 2015

Peace CASE

Welcome back!  I have a quick post with a card CASE (Copy and Share Everything) of a lovely card created by Valentyna for a recent CAS(e) This Sketch challenge.  I was in desperate need of a simple yet pretty card to mass produce, and hers was perfection.  Here's the link to her blog post:  (Flourishtina) and the original CTS challenge (CTS #148).  Here's my version:


A base of thick Whisper White card stock was layered with a panel of regular weight Whisper White embossed with the Softly Falling TIEF.  The tag was made using an image from Peaceful Wishes, a long retired but still loved Christmas stamp set.  The sentiment is from the current stamp set Happy Wishes.  The Ornate Tag Topper punch created the pretty top of the tag and a strand of Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine finished it off.


To color the branch I used markers in Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow.  After coloring I huffed on the stamp to moisten the ink before applying to the tag.  Coloring was the most time consuming part of this card, allowing me to whip out 10 cards for my co-workers pretty quickly.

Thanks for the visit today!  I hope you're having a great weekend!  I should be back tomorrow with another post to share, so come on back and see what else I've been up to this weekend.

Hugs,

Stef

No comments: