Thursday, December 8, 2022

Nice List for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hello again!  It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge and this week Jeanne has created a very fun board that is applicable for many occasions.  I used the top row for my card - snow/ice, layers, celebration.

I'm also joining the current challenge at The Paper Players where LeAnne asks us to use Santa on our card.




I have another card using the darling Jingle All the Way from MFT (I created one for Sunday Stamps here).  For this one, I started by stamping and Copic coloring Santa, Rudolph, the tree and the packages, then die cut them with the companion dies.  An Altenew Gold Gel pen was used to color Santa's belt buckle, the bells on Rudolph's color, the star and the ribbon and I used a Sakura White Gelly Roll pen to create the "fluff" on Santa's hat.

Next I ink blended Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink on a panel of Bristol then splattered it with Dr. Ph Martin's Bleed Proof white paint to create the snow effect.  I also die cut some snowflakes from SSS White Glitter cardstock using the Hero Arts Snowflake Confetti Fancy die.  It cuts a bunch, so the rest are in my stash for future use.  I also hand cut a glitter panel for some snow and layered that on the now dry ink blended panel, trimmed that down and mounted onto an A2 white cardbase.

The sentiment was red heat embossed and die cut with the MFT Fishtail Foundations die, then added to the panel with foam tape along with all the die cut images, including the sparkly little snowflakes and I was done!


Thanks so much for taking time to stop by.  I've added a link above so you can easily pop over to the challenge to check out the fabulous cards by the other DT members and hopefully play along with us this week!

This will be my final challenge as part of the TTT design team.  It has been a really fun 2 1/2 years as part of this group, as the other DT members are all amazing people and I wish them every success going forward!

Take care and Happy Holidays!

Stef


Other supplies:  Gina K Red Hot embossing powder, Memento Tuxedo Black and Versamark inks.
Copics:  R59, 46, 27,05, 20 YG67, 17, 03, E29, 37, 35, 33, 31, 30, 21, 11, 00, C9, 6, 3, 1, 00, T2, 0 W3, 1, 0, B02, 00, 000
 

6 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Stef, this is toooo cute! That Santa and reindeer are just darling! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable card, Stef!

LeAnne said...

Stef, this is adorable! I don't know who's cuter...Santa or that little reindeer! What a fun little scene! Thanks for playing with my theme challenge this week at the Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the sweet little scene you created here Stef - that reindeer is just the cutest! I will miss you over at TicTacToe but will be sure to still pop by to admire your beautiful creations. Thanks for sharing this one over at The Paper Players this week too!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

That Santa may be my favorite out there, and you have used him so wonderfully here, Stef. Your coloring always makes me swoon and I love the cool, snowy background you created.

baileyrosy.com said...

such a fantastic card and what a lovely scene you have created. Your colouring is superb and the images super cute.

Marie