Thursday, December 10, 2020

Happy Holidays for the Tic Tac Toe challenge

Hello friends and welcome back!  It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe challenge and the amazing Tenia has created this fabulous board to spark our creativity.


I decided to go down the left column for my card (snowman, red, green).


This cute little snowman, the blustery background and the sentiment are all from the latest My Monthly Hero card kit.  I started by stamping the background with two shades of PinkFresh Studio blue inks for a subtle ombre look.  The snowman was stamped on a separate panel of white, colored with Copic markers, then die cut with the coordinating die.


For the background, a panel of white was embossed with a snow embossing folder then die cut with the deckled rectangle die.  It was adhered to the red card base, then the blustery background, snowman and heat embossed sentiment were all added to the base with foam tape.  Easy peasy and super for a bit of Christmas card mass production, so I made a few for my stash.  The last step was to add some Glossy Accents to the buttons and his nose.


Thanks so much for visiting, I really appreciate it!  I hope you're continuing to stay safe and healthy, and have a great upcoming weekend!

Take care!

Stef


Stamps:  MMH112020 (Hero Arts)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Real Red
Ink:  Gina K Obsidian Amalgam, Summer Shower and Sky Blue (Pink Fresh Studio), Versamark
Other:  MMH112020 matching die, Snow ef (ret. SU), Deckled Rectangle die (Waffle Flower), Fine Detail White ep (SSS), Aqua Shimmer pen, Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Copics:  R39, 37, 35, G17, 14, Y08, 17, YR68, BG0000

1 comment:

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a FUN card! I love the red card base and that festive little snowman! Such a happy card!