Thursday, November 19, 2020

Merry Little Christmas for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hello friends and welcome back!  It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  This week Jeanne is hosting and has provided us with this awesome board! For my card I went across the bottom row (metallic, green, enamel dots/gems).


My card is pretty simple but that didn't mean quick to make LOL!  I used a large, A2 sized stamp from PinkFresh Studios with a beautiful design.  


I began by stamping it on white card and then set about coloring with Copic markers.  It took some time, first to decide on the color palette, then color all the images. I began by coloring the background with one of the lightest blue-green Copic markers, then worked through the remainder of the images.  Once complete, the panel was die cut with a rounded rectangle die.


Next the panel was edged with silver metallic paint, which was also added to the middle of all the little snowflakes and the little dots around the flowers.  When that dried, it was mounted to a Peacock card base, then a few aqua jewels were added for a bit of bling.  


Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it so much!  I hope you are continuing to stay safe and healthy, and have a wonderful upcoming weekend!

Be sure to use the link above to check out all the wonderful cards by the other DT members and we would love it if you would join us for this great challenge this week!

Stef


Stamps:  Merry Little Christmas (PinkFresh Studios)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Peacock (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink:  Gina K Obsidian Amalgam
Other:  Rounded Rectangle Nested Infinity die, FineTec Pearlescent Colours Metallic paints, Ocean Wave Crystals (Studio Katia)
Copics:  [RV23, 21, 10] [RV66, V05, 01] [BG32, 11, 10] [BG78, 49, 15] BG0000 [YG23, 03, 01, 00][YG97, 95, 93]

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!! I love the coloring, how you used the metallic paint around the edges (I am going to have to try this trick!!!) and the lovely colors you chose. GORGEOUS design.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is lovely Stef - what a pretty stamp! I love your chosen colour palette and the touches of silver and sprinkle of sequins are the perfect finishing touch.

CHRISTINE BLAIN said...

Utterly adorable, Stef! Such a cute stamp, and your colour choices are gorgeous. Beautiful attention to detail, my friend. x