Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rosette Birthday

Welcome back!  Tonight I have a card for that was made for this week's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  Bright colors abound in this creation!



This retired designer paper is called Sweet & Sour, with colors of Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red and Very Vanilla.  While I love this color combination, it is not one a typically gravitate towards!  However, I think it ends up giving a very festive and fun feel to this card.

Here's the sketch from FMS:


This sketch is so much fun, I love those little flags.  I used various pieces of the designer paper and a piece of Rose Red textured card stock.  I substituted Vanilla Seam Tape ribbon for the Banker's Twine indicated on the sketch.




So glad you dropped by, thanks for taking a look!  Hope your week ahead is productive and satisfying (along with lots of fun mixed in!)

Hugs,

Stef


All products by Stampin' Up:
Stamps:  Express Yourself, Creative Elements
Paper:  Rose Red Textured card stock, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Sweet and Sour designer paper
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Accessories:  Designer Rosette Bigz XL die, Brights Button, Linen Thread, Very Vanilla Seam Tape Ribbon, Word Window and Modern Label punches

3 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Gorgeous card! Those are colors are fab! I love the rosette with the pretty button and twine! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

Such a happy card! I love all the dimension from the rosette. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Susan said...

Love the pink and orange together! So fun!