Sunday, May 16, 2021

Just A Note for Sunday Stamps

Hello friends, I hope you're doing well!  It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! We have a beautiful color board to inspire you.


I'm also playing along with Watercooler Wednesday and Addicted to Stamps.



Recently I purchased a big, beautiful floral bouquet stamp from Altenew and thought a mini slimline size card would work to show most but not all the image (it is big!).


I love this beautiful floral image, it is definitely my newest favorite!  I stamped the image on a piece of  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" card stock, then trimmed off a portion of the image on the left so it would fit my card size.  I colored the image with Copic markers similar to the challenge colors, then trimmed off a bit more of the panel for a final size of 3 1/8" x 6 1/8" then adhered to the 3.25" x 6/25" white cardbase.


The sentiment was stamped with black pigment ink, then die cut with the coordinating die.  I die cut it twice more from white card stock, then layered them together for some nice dimension.  After adhering the sentiment to the card, I used a white gel pen to create the ends of the stamen on the poppies and create the centers of the small pink flowers.  Super simple, I didn't even add any bling!


Thanks so much for the visit, I always appreciate it!  Be sure to use the link above to check out the beautiful cards by the other DT members and hopefully join us for this color challenge!

Take care and have a good week!

Stef


Stamps:  Simply Spring (Altenew), Perfect Sentiments (Pinkfresh Studio)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White
Ink:  Gina K Obsidian Amalgam, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Other:  Perfect Sentiment die, Sakura White Gelly Roll pen
Copics:  RV14, R43, 32, 20, YR18, 07, 16, Y17, 32, BG18, 72, 70, W9, 5

2 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Stef and your colouring is fabulous. I can see why you love that floral stamp!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Izzy Scrap said...

WoW, really beautiful card ! Your design as well as your colouring are stunning. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty and for playing along at ATSM.