Sunday, December 27, 2015

It's a Good Day

Welcome back!  I hope you had a lovely Christmas and are able to take a breather before heading back to work.  We had a great time with my side of the family, playing with the littlest at 1 years old, and going head to head on the pool table with the older ones.

Well, I know you came to see a card so I'll get on with sharing my latest.  I used the current sketch from Mojo Monday and the new Happy Home stamp set available a week from Tuesday!




The stamp set has three different scenes, and I found this one so sweet, especially when accompanied by this sentiment.


The scene on the tag was created by stamping in Archival Basic Black, then lightly sponging the sky with Pool Party and the grass with Wild Wasabi.  The green in the retired dsp is Gumball Green but I no longer have an ink pad in that color, so I had to substitute.  The clouds are from another scene in the set, which I stamped on a scrap of Whisper White, then trimmed out with my Paper Snips.  I used a Blender Pen to color the kite, the boy and to add a bit of Early Espresso to the dog.


Thanks for dropping by today!  As always, your visit and comments are so appreciated!  I've add a link above so you can visit Mojo Monday and check out the always amazing inspiration.

Hugs,

Stef


Products details:
Stamps:  Happy Home
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Gumball Green, Epic Day This & That
Ink:  Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Archival Basic Black
Other:  Chevron Textured Impression Embossing Folder, retired Pool Party and White twine, 1" & 1 1/4" Circle punches, Ornate Tag Topper punch, Blender Pen, Essentials Wood Elements, Paper Snips

No comments: