Saturday, December 19, 2015

Celebrate Blossoms

Hello again!  Today I have a card to show you made with this week's sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers and for the weekly challenge at Global Design Project to make a card with the celebrate theme.  Most of the products shared today are new, available in the upcoming Occasions catalogue available 1/5/16.




I continue my love affair with the largest flower image from Birthday Blooms.  This time I've colored it with an Aqua Painter on Watercolor paper with Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi and Garden Green reinkers.  I could not resist the desire to use Wink of Stella (also available 1/5/16).  It's so sparkly and pretty!  The Clear version was used on the leaves and petals, then Gold colored the stamen in the middle of the flower.  Gorgeous!


The thick Whisper White base was covered with a piece of the new Love Blossoms Designers Series Paper Stack designer series paper.  This was topped with a panel of Blushing Bride card stock, with the upper portion cut out with a Squares Collection framelit, then layered on a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White card stock.  After the  floral image was colored, it was fussy cut with my paper snips and mounted with Dimensionals on the Blushing Bride panel.


The sentiment is from the Expressions Natural Element, also treated with a coat of clear Wink of Stella (seriously, I think I'm addicted!!).  Gold Metallic sequins were added as the final touch.


Be sure to use the links above to enjoy all the great inspiration!  Thanks for visiting today and I hope the remainder of your weekend is not too hectic as we head towards the final days before Christmas!

Hugs,

Stef


4 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Oh Stef! This card is just stunning! I am so addicted to that wink of stella too. Just an amazing Product. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

Brian King said...

Stef - great showcase of this floral image - can't believe you fussy cut all of these detailed images. Amazing! Love how you dazzled the wooden sentiment, too. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Celebrate Theme Challenge for the Global Design Project.

Jess said...

Oh wow Stef! What a stunning card. I've been waiting for this set for so long and now that it's arrived I still haven't had time to ink it up. I may have to make some time today after this inspiration!

Connie Collins said...

Stef, this is such a beautiful card...I love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Global Design Project.