Thursday, August 15, 2013

Life is Beauty Full

Life is beautiful and it is "beauty full" when we take a moment to enjoy the natural beauty all around us.

Everyday I check out a blog from Paper Crafts Magazine called Moxie Fab World (http://www.moxiefabworld.com/) . The blog author, and Trends Editor for Paper Crafts Magazine, Cath Edvalson, is bright, funny, and uber enthusiastic about everything trendy and inspiring in paper crafting and from incredible sources she finds all over the Internet.  If you haven't visited the site before, I encourage you to go there and check it out.

Each week she gives away lovely items like paper collections and stamps from a wide variety of brands.  I always comment to win, because who doesn't like to win free stuff??  So, much to my surprise, one recent Tuesday I was viewing the winners list from the previous week and there was MY NAME!  Are you kidding me?  I was tickled pink to win the Lakeside collection from Pebbles.  And, of course I had to make a card with my new fun "stuff".


The collection came with stickers, chips, scrapbook size designer paper and a lovely pad of 6x6 paper, which I used on my card.  It was nice to discover that the paper coordinated nicely with Coastal Cabana and Concord Crush.  This week's sketch from Mojo Monday was used for the layout:


The only stamping involved the flowers and leaves from Secret Garden.  I fussy cut the flowers but used the matching framelits to cut out the leaves after stamping them in Garden Green on the same color paper.  I thought the sentiment on the chip piece, "Life is Beauty Full", was a delightful, inspiring phrase.


Aren't these colors lovely and bright?  The flowers were stamped in Melon Mambo and So Saffron on Very Vanilla, which pick up the colors of the flowers in the print circle.  Bright Candy Dots decorate the flower centers and the Coastal Cabana rectangle.

Well, that's it for today.  Thank you so much for dropping by and taking a look.  Please leave a comment if you have a moment, I'd love to hear from you!

Hugs,

Stef


All products from Stampin' Up unless noted otherwise:
Stamps:  Secret Garden
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Concord Crush, Garden Green, Lakeside 6x6 pad (Pebbles)
Ink:  So Saffron, Melon Mambo, Garden Green
Accessories:  Secret Garden and Circle Collection framelits, Coluzal, Pebbles Chip, Brights Candy Dots, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Hello, Stephanie! Congrats on your win! It all worked so beautifully with the sketch and colors. I just love this!