Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Pool Party Birthday

I was playing around with the new Creped Filter Paper I bought recently and decided to pull out my Fun Flower Bigz die, Blossom punch and Stampin' Up's newest (and tiny!) scallop circle punch.  And this is what I came up with:


I love how light and airy the flower looks; I think more experimentation of flower making is called for!  



This was a simple and quick card to assemble.  The Pool Party card stock stamped with Distressed Dots and the white scalloped strip where both leftover from other projects, and I just popped out that tag from the Hearts A Flutter framelits.  I tied it onto the flower, attached everything onto a piece of Pool Party Designer Paper and done!

My card today is for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge:


Here's the link:  (http://kgiron.blogspot.com/2013/02/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-178.html)

Thanks for taking a look and I hope you'll have a moment to leave a comment.  I always love hearing from you!

Hugs,

Stef

All Products by Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted:
Stamps:  Elementary Elegance, Distress Dots
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party card stock and designer paper
Ink:  Pool Party
Accessories:  Scallop Border punch, Scallop Circles #2, Fun Flowers Bigz die, Hearts A Flutter framelit, Blossom and Petite Scallop Circle punches, Creped Filter Paper, Antique Brad, White Baker's Twine.



No comments: