I think this is sketch is a neat way to showcase three of something, like little flowers or numbers or quilt block designs. For my card, I went with Christmas and three icon images.
This card uses images from the 2024 Simon Says Stamp/Tim Holtz Stamptember stamp and die set, including 2 sizes of postage stamp dies. I first used the set for this card with the larger postage stamp dies, but the smaller ones worked better for this layout.
I was fortunate that the images were already stamped, colored and die cut, so it was a matter of choosing a trio. But as it turned out, I had plenty of images ready to go, so I ended up making six cards using this layout and one where I changed it up a bit.
I'm not fond of mass production but I couldn't resist since these images were all ready to go! I used another Tim Holtz Christmas stamp and die set for the sentiments, except for the one on the card at the top with the different layout. That was a from a TH sentiment sticker book. The snowflakes were die cut from white glitter cardstock and I added a small red gem in the middle. Some of the icon pieces have Glossy accents for shine. After assembling, I decided no other embellishments were needed for all these cute cards! Thanks for the fun sketch, Christy!
Thanks for stopping by and I encourage you to head over to the challenge blog to see all the fabulous inspiration by the the rest of the design team. The challenge will remain open until Friday July 31st at 3pm EDT. I hope you'll find time to join us!
Stef
- SSS/Tim Holtz Stamptember 2024 stamp and die set, including 2 postage stamp dies
- Tim Holtz Tiny Text Christmas stamps and SSS Tiny Text dies
- TH/Idea-ology Christmas Noel sticker book
- SSS Sensational Snowflake die
- SSS A2 Postage Rectangles
- Patterned paper from stash (Honey Bee and MFT)
- Copic markers



No comments:
Post a Comment