Sunday, July 14, 2013

Amazing Soiree

Hi there!  I have a second post today to share my card for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.



This card uses more of my retired designer paper, and now the newly retired Baja Breeze card stock.  Between family, friends and work, I have plenty of need for masculine birthday cards, and I thought this sketch would be great to use for that purpose.


Baja Breeze and Soft Suede markers were used to color the sentiment stamp from the You're Amazing set.  However, I had a hard time getting the "birthday" part to stamp clearly, so I inked it up with my stamp pad, stamped it a 2nd time in Baja Breeze, trimmed it out and popped it up on dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I'd love to hear from you if you have a moment to leave a comment!

Hugs,

Stef


All products from Stampin' Up:
Stamps:  You're Amazing
Paper:  Very Vanilla, textured Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Elegant Soiree designer paper
Ink:  Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Neutral buttons, Apothecary Accents framelit, Linen Thread, Chevron embossing folder.













No comments: