Thursday, September 17, 2020

Gratitude for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi there and welcome back!  It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  This week we have another great board for you with loads of fall options.


For my card, I went with the left diagonal (die cuts, shades of red, layers).  I used one a couple of cute fall themed products to create this scene.


I started by stamping and masking the images from Fall Friends on a panel of white card, then ink blending the background sky and ground.  After using Copic markers to color the images, I went to work ink blending a number of Distress Inks on a panel of Bristol, going from orange to three shades of red.  It was splattered with water and once dry, die cut with the Lots of Leaves cover die.


The leaf die cut panel was layered on the trimmed down scene, then added to an Early Espresso card base.  The sentiment was heat set with white embossing powder on a banner of white and added to the card, along with a few scattered sequins.


Thanks so much for visiting, I really appreciate it!  Be sure to use the link above to check out all the fabulous cards by the rest of the DT and hopefully join us for this week's fun Tic Tac Toe challenge!

Stef


Stamps:  Fall Friends (MFT)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Strathmore Bristol, Early Espresso
Ink:  Gina K Chocolate Truffle Amalgam; Spiced Marmalade, Crackling Campfire, Barn Door and Aged Mahogany Distress
Other:  Lots of Leaves Cover die (MFT), Wow white ep, Sentiment Labels die (SSS)
Copics:  BG000, 0000, YG95, 93, 91 E(29, 37, 23) (35, 33, 31, 30) (11, 00, 51), R59, 46, 27, 05, B39, 37, 16, 12, YR18, 07, 15, 21

2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your little sweetie is utterly adorable Stef - and I remain in awe of your colouring skills! I LOVE that inked leafy border too - so perfect to frame your autumn scene.

CHRISTINE BLAIN said...

Oh my goodness, this is just adorable, Stef! Those leaves are stunning, and I love the richness of the reds throughout. As always, mind-blowingly beautiful colouring, my friend!