Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sweet Blossoms for Paper Players

Hello!  A quick post for this week's challenge at The Paper Players.  This week Sandy has a great sketch with a tag - I love tags, so I knew I wanted to try to fit in time to play along.


I pulled out the sweet Birthday Blossoms stamp set, planning to pop up a couple flowers on the tag along with the sentiment.  I found a scrap of retired Sweet Sorbet designer series paper that I used as my color inspiration for this very summery card.


The flowers were stamped in Calypso Coral, then colored lightly with a Blender Pen in Crisp Cantaloupe and some coral for shading, then punched with the Pansy punch.  The leaves, stamped in Wild Wasabi and colored with Pistachio Pudding, were hand cut with my Paper Snips.  The top of the tag was punched with the Scallop Tag Topper punch then decorated in retired Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe and White Twine.  Very quick and easy!

Thanks for dropping by today, as always your visit and comments are so appreciated!  Be sure to use the link above to check out all the amazing design team inspiration plus there's still time to join in!

Hugs,

Stef

1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a super fresh and summery card Stef - I love how you used your dsp as the colour inspiration for your card, so pretty! Cute twine tag top too! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!