Sunday, October 13, 2013

Christmas Sparkle

Hi there!  I found time today to finish a card I'd been fussing with all week.  It's really a simple card, but I was trying to find a way to fit in the cross piece from the sketch...sigh...which I ended up not adding.


I am using this week's Mojo Monday sketch, squeaking in just before the deadline this evening!


Since my sentiment was already embossed at the bottom, there wasn't really anything logical to add across the top.  I hope my Frosted Finishes Embellishment is an adequate substitute! This is another card using the emboss resist technique.  I brayered Pool Party across the Glossy White paper after the snowflake and sentiment had been stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


As I said, a pretty simple card but one with lots of shimmer and sparkle.

Thanks for dropping by and taking a look!  I'd love to hear from you if you have time to leave a comment.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs,

Stef


All products from Stampin' Up:
Stamps:  Festive Flurry, Greetings of the Season
Paper:  Island Indigo, Glossy White, Silver Glimmer, Winter Frost designer paper
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  White embossing powder, Silver 1/8" ribbon, Frosted Finishes Embellishment,

No comments: