Thursday, July 4, 2013

Petite Thanks for Mojo Monday

Happy Independence Day!  I don't have a patriotic card to share today, but what I do have is one I made for the 300th challenge at the Mojo Monday blog.  Julee Tilman has been inspiring us for nearly 6 years and Mojo Monday was one of the first that I started following on a weekly basis.  If you haven't joined in playing along yet, you need to check it out, as there are an amazing amount of prizes that Julee is giving away.  Plus purchase discounts at Verve and several other stamp companies are available as well.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


Don't you just love those colors together?  I wasn't sure how much I would use Pistachio Pudding but after buying the Venetian Romance designer paper, I fell in love with this particular design, and was pleased with how well it goes with Island Indigo.  Smoky Slate seemed to be a good neutral to add to the mix.


I wanted to make a thank you card to symbolize how much I appreciate Julee and the Mojo design team, who week in and week out provide such beautiful inspiration.


Thanks for dropping by today and taking a look!  I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July! 

Hugs,

Stef

All products are from Stampin' Up:
Stamps:  Petite Pairs, Established Elegance, Daydream Medallion
Paper:  Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, In Color DSP stack, Venetian Romance designer paper
Ink:  Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories:  Daydream Medallion and Apothecary Accents framelits, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon and Baker's Twine, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!