Friday, July 12, 2013

Grateful

Hi there!  It's been a while since I posted.  Life has a way of interfering, darn it, with card creation.  But I managed to put together this CAS card for Mojo Monday.



I have a box where I keep designer paper scraps I can't bear to toss and decided this was a great design to use up some of those scraps.  This paper is from the retired Sweet Pea stack that included the lovely colors of Taken With Teal, Old Olive and Pretty In Pink.  I was just crushed when Taken With Teal was retired (I mean, I have teal towels in my bathroom, for goodness sake!).  However, I have recovered now that Island Indigo has become part of the Stampin' Up permanent color families.  ; - )

Here is the sketch from Mojo Monday:


I traded sides on the sketch, and used some long hoarded saved Sweet Pea felt to add the flower next to the oval.  The sentiment is from Pursuit of Happiness, which is a set that delivers on it's name, as all the sentiments in the set make me feel very happy!


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look!  I'd love to hear from you if you have a moment to leave a comment.

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Hugs,

Stef

All products from Stampin' Up:
Stamps:  Pursuit of Happiness
Paper:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Taken with Teal (plain and textured), Sweet Pea designer paper
Ink:  Old Olive
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Ovals Collection framelits, Scallop Border punch, Sweet Pea Stitched Felt




1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

This is just delightful, Stef - and brought a smile to my face straight away. We didn't get the Sweet Pea range of products in Australia; they're so cute!